Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Update

Hello Folks:

Sorry for the length of time since our last post but we’ve had some problems and I been very busy. We’re both OK but we are victims of identity theft ! Earlier this month, someone gained access to my E-bay & PayPal accounts. Shortly thereafter they got access to our credit card account on-line. We’ve been fortunate in that the monies never got past PayPal and I discovered the credit card before anything was charged.

We’ve had to reinvent ourselves with all our financial accounts (although a lot is still in the process) and I had to wipe the hard drive on the laptop and completely rebuild it from day 1. Not an easy set of tasks.

Needless to say most of my spare time has been absorbed in getting all the new accounts set up and still trying to see some of the various sights along the way. We’re in Santa Fe, New Mexico and I promise to get a new post up later this weekend.

We’ll talk more…

Gene & Laurie

No comments: